CHICAGO, IL (November 2, 2018) – Applications for the position of executive director of communications are being accepted through November 15.
Applicants should submit a one-page cover letter along with a résumé or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The executive director stewards all communication and public relation matters of the ECC, as well as providing oversight of all communication services and resources to ensure responsiveness and sustainability of mission areas’ communication strategies. The executive director also serves as a member of the Council of Administrators and an advisor to ECC ministry areas, projects, and affiliates to optimize synergy and collaboration for overall effectiveness and missional outcomes in the area of communications.
This executive leader oversees:
- Public relations
- Editorial services (book and periodical publishing)
- Bookstore and Fulfillment Center
- Media Services (including video production)
- Interactive and Inter-disciplinary Services (website, social media platforms, etc.)
- Creative Services (graphic and digital design)
- Production Services (including copy services)
For more information, see the online job posting.