CHICAGO, IL (December 5, 2011) – The killing of a Covenanter in her home was the most-read story for the month of November as part of the daily online Evangelical Covenant Church news report.
The son of Kathleen McGehee has been charged with first-degree murder. McGehee, a member of Stockton (CA) Covenant Church, was a newly commissioned advocate with the denomination’s Advocacy for Victims of Abuse ministry.
To read more of the most-read Covenant News Service stories, click the links below.
- Covenant AVA Advocate Murdered in Home
- Expanding the Gospel Beyond Who’s In and Who’s Out
- Wallis Joins NPU Students in Support for Poor
- Lucco Accepts ECC Ministry Development Position
- Seminary Plans for Changing Future
- Service Scheduled for Slain Covenanter
- Alaskan Villages Brace for “Superstorm”
- Covenanters Praise Midwinter Lineup of Speakers
- Seeing Pain, Struggle, Hope Through Artist’s Eyes
- Alice Cooper, Genesis Covenant Join in Ministry