CHICAGO, IL (November 2, 2010) – A story on Dr. Timothy Johnson’s address on the critical problems related to healthcare delivery in the United States and how to address them was the most-read Covenant News Service story in October.
Solutions need to be implemented soon to avoid economic collapse and live out our responsibilities to care for all citizens, said Johnson, an Evangelical Covenant Church minister and senior medical editor for ABC News.
The headlines below were the most popular stories in October of 2010.
- Johnson: Fast Action Needed to Avoid Healthcare Crisis
- Church Declared Crime Scene – Worship Moves Outside
- Strong Speaker Lineup for Midwinter Pastors Conference
- Symposium to Explore ECC-ELCA History, Future
- Two Leaders Nominated to Additional Terms
- Empty Bowls a Reminder of Community’s Needs
- Web Technology Connects Missionaries, Congregation
- Warm Reunion Reminder of Tense Hours in 2007
- Covenanter Honored for More Than Teaching Math
- Magazine Honors Pastor for 21st Century Church Vision