CHICAGO, IL (July 7, 2010) – Stories related to the 125th Annual Meeting were among the most-read articles published on the Evangelical Covenant Church website in June. Other popular stories focused on the return of stolen art to the artist after 20 years and the transformation occurring in a church that once was once declining.
The headlines below were the most popular stories in June of 2010.
- Walter: No Room for Angry, Cranky Evangelicals
- Stolen Painting Returned to Artist – 20 Years Later
- Four Timothy Johnsons in the Covenant – Surprised?
- Sale of Building Sparks Transformation and New Life
- Covenant World Leaders Pursue Coordinated Mission
- ‘Day in the Park’ – Another Way to Touch Lives
- Violence in Mexico Prompts World Mission Adjustment
- Ethics in Business Oath Capturing Worldwide Attention
- Sessions to Focus on Covenant – Past and Future
- Pastor Reflects on Damage from Gulf Oil Spill